View Profile juicedrop

All 92 Game Reviews

22 w/ Responses

At the place, the group had a nice formal party. Hank, Sanford, and your secretary, Greenfield, was there. But you still wondered about Deimos and why was Tricky so easy to kill. But then you realized, Tricky was a zombie clown with a cool hockey mask.

You get there, and a gang is trying to kill everyone.

Gang Leader: Give us all you got!
Greenfield: EVERYONE! GET LOADED!

A huge attack was going on, but sooner or later Greenfield got shot. He didn't make it through.

Sanford was next, but luckily he survived. Hank brought him to the medic.

Biro was ready to attack, MP5 and boom! All but 2 died! Then he realized he has no more ammo. He holstered his gun and surrendered.

Gang Leader: DO YOU KNOW WHY WE DID THIS?
Biro: I killed Tricky?
Gang Leader: NO- Wait, y-y-you killed Tricky? Oh my god!
Biro: And you're next! Wait, Deimos?

A zombie Deimos comes in and starts shooting the gangsters.

Good, now we have Deimos. Oh, he also has a bit of an "injury". He's still mad at Hank for not Maggifying him to life

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 4, THE FINAL PART

(Continuation from Moar Madness Scene Creator 1) PART 2/4

Biro: Gah!

Tricky has uses a supoer powered laser to blast Biro off into orbit, but Biro held on

Biro: I'm not letting go!

Tricky: YoU'rE nOt LeTtInG gO

Biro found an MP5 and shot Tricky to death.

Biro: Mission control, this is Biro Gator. I finished the mission. Tricky is dead

Mission Control: I knew you could do it! We forgot to mention that a single pistol isn't enough for the demon, you stabbed him good?

Biro: He broke my sword and pistol. I grabbed a random MP5 and got him

Mission Control: Dissapointing, but who cares! Come back and let's celebrate.

TO BE CONTINUED IN MSC3, PART 3/4

Someone's gotta start somewhere. This is excellent for a 2007 madness combat click and drag scene creator. But here's my scene.

Biro the new mercanary has a job to kill Tricky once and for all!

Biro: I see the clown, approx 1 mile. Snipe or stab?
Mission Control: Stab.
Biro: Roger.

Biro goes up to Tricky ready to behead him, but he's left short because Tricky had a plan

Tricky: MiDdLe FiNgEr Of JuStIcE
Oh, he had a uzi.
Biro: I guess it's stab in chest, and shoot out of the sword before beheading!

WHO WINS? FIND OUT IN MOAR MADNESS SCENE CREATOR 2!

First Review, and I like it! Decent

TechFX69 responds:

Thank you!

4 years wow.

You win...

Although it's not as fun to play as it used to be, it's still a really good game! The features are good for the time but there needs to be more features. Have you heard of the game Sonic Scene Creator 5? Well why not have all the parts in categories like that game! There could be Hank, Sanford, Deimos, AAHW, ETC.

why

The ending only made it 434u5h345nj

It's... terrible

I can't get past the sponge part

I'm a Martian with bad art and bad vocabulary and bad stories and bad social skills and a whole lot of and's.

poptart @juicedrop