View Profile juicedrop

All 92 Game Reviews

22 w/ Responses

Fred: Okay, new office, new job, hopefully people won't be asking for guns here like it happened at the literal quartermaster.

Sanford and Deimos come in and give him a book

Deimos: Here read this

Fred: Uhhh, okay?

Sanford: *Sips soda and looks for wardrobe*

Later they find their iconic outfits, but something big happens. Instead of them blowing up the door to make S&D expire, they burn the door down, killing Fred. Later, an ATP Engineer shoots Sanford in the chest with the same MG Deimos was using. This leaves Deimos and the OP Engineer who killed Sanford. Who wins? Smoking doesn't count here.

THIS. IS. DIFFICULT!

The ending makes me never wanna play the final deathwish

Vincent: A gullible gunslinger who found the mask of evil, and is being stopped by Blind Jake.

Blind Jake: Enemy of Vincent since they first met (due to 20 year age gap) and has no sight, instead, he uses heat signatures to create a picture in his mind.

I didn't like it, but nice try! I see what you tried.

If there's a sequel, I hope you find more clues to where Jack could be.

This game inspired COD Zombies to be made, but I still hate it even for a 2007 newgrounds game

AT THE QUARTERMASTER

Hank: I just need a pistol
Fred: .22 Mag?
Hank: Please, it's the only mag that can kill Tricky
Fred: K-K-KILL TRICKY?

Jeb later comes in, ready for a formal event in the next room.

Jeb: Here's a hot dog, Fred.
Fred: Thanks, Jeb. Oh, Hank here is gonna use a pistol to kill Tricky.
Jeb: Well there's only 1 mag that can kill Tricky for a pistol... .22!
Fred: Ugh, I wa- WAIT IS THAT GUNFIRE!
Jeb: Everyone hide!

It was too late, Tricky was slaughtering everyone with a new pal, Wayne.

Wayne: EVERYONE SHOW YOURSELVES!

Hank took the challenge. With his .22, he's ready to fight.

Hank: And what else do you want other than looking at us, looking at death?

Jeb went up, and so did Fred, but Fred was still scared. He put on green gloves and made it like a doctor's poster.

Bang! Bang! Tricky and Wayne died. With Wayne being stabbed by Jeb with his backup sword, and Tricky being shot to death with Hank's .22 mag.

Part 5/4 on the Biro story (NON CANON) (to see the rest go on the first 4 F1Krazy games)

Biro: Uuhhhh, what happened?
Classic Hank: I think you escaped your reality.
Biro: What do you mean?
Classic Hank: Well, the sheriff is alive. And my name's Hank
Biro: LIES! HANK IS MISSING HIS JAW AND HAS A SUIT COVERING HIS SELF!
Classic Hank: Calm down, we can get this mission trough. Now take your MP5, we upgraded it in your coma.

Everything starts fading away to white. Biro has died.

Biro got more ammo for his MP5 and found his broken sword repaired. He ran through a ton of gang members as they returned and realized the power box was broken. He and Deimos had to fight their way inside, eventually resorting to blowing up a hole in the wall to get in. There still were some gang members, so he called in Hank and Mark, who has a Jebus mask. Biro gave hank his sword and told him to give it back tomorrow. Then the horde of gangsters came. Biro fixed the power box, but he died afterwords of electrocution. He was not able to zombify or be revived. Deimos shot other gang members that might of been involved, and hank sliced his way through the others. Mark simply shot other gangsters, but found out that the leader was the one who tampered with the power box waiting for Biro to die. He took out an AK-47 and shot everyone but Mark. Mark put in the last bullet.

THE END.

I'm a Martian with bad art and bad vocabulary and bad stories and bad social skills and a whole lot of and's.

poptart @juicedrop