View Profile juicedrop

All 92 Game Reviews

22 w/ Responses

It's pretty hard, but not too hard. That's the charm

This.. is... IMPOSSIBLE. THOSE WHO COMPLETE THE FIRST LEVEL ARE LYING. THEY ALWAYS HIT THE BALL PERFECTLY AND I ONLY MADE 1 POINT... EVER.

the first one was bad enough

Name: Finn Markson
Age: 31
Bio: A janitor who appeared to be dead after the train crashed on him after taking a photo of his 2 sons. However, he was taken in by the M.W.R and revived. He wouldn't work for them until his sons also were revived. After they were revived, he went on countless missions with them until he lost a chunk of his head due to the leader of M.W.R. This enraged him and he went against them. Since his sons weren't going with him, he burned down the building they were in. Tricky then recruited him to the AAHW and worked as Tricky's partner. They are equally as insane and sometimes Tricky does disguising to do some work. My scene shows Tricky and Finn (with Tricky disguised as Hank) fighting Jeb and some guy in a tux wondering about the person typing this review.

I can't even play on my high-powered computer

I don't even know how this works!

BrownPlasticBag responds:

You can read the instructions in the game and I also added instructions in the description :P

I like this! It may be "hard as hell" but in reality it's pretty good! Great job!

Story of Face Guy: Hello. I am face guy. I used to be a janitor for the AAHW, until I killed an attacker using my mop. I was promoted to Rookie Defender, and at that time we only used mounted MGs against Mags. Yes, back then we attacked mags. I remember this day where they unleashed the newest model, and I got to help Jeb. Well, fast forward to Auditor era, and I go on my first mission. Jeb is still with us. In the end, I get blown up by a MAG but I finished the mission. I was revived by Jeb. Well 1 month later Jebus quits. The Auditor sends me on a secret mission to kill Tricky, but on the way I realize that Jeb is on the way to kill the Auditor, I miss some shots but I meet my now best friend, Clyde. We go on missions together, we hang out together, and I even got the oppurtunity to watch Tricky die. They replaced the Savior with the Auditor, but when I found that out, which was after Madness 8.5 (the break time), I quit. I helped Sanford and Deimos secretly, and weakened the Auditor just a bit so Hank could use the halo. And here I am, shooting up unworthy people with Benjamin, who later quit after 9.5 (The break time)

All my five are belong to you

Accurate representation of Old DramaAlert

I'm a Martian with bad art and bad vocabulary and bad stories and bad social skills and a whole lot of and's.

poptart @juicedrop