View Profile juicedrop

22 game Reviews with Responses

All 92 Reviews

Barely anything to do and really confusing. Don't see potential at all

Bigaston responds:

This game is a game for game jam so I don't have lot of time to do a tutorial. And this is a parody of AdVenture Capitalist game with game developpement.

This is the best pixel art maker I've seen. I managed to recreate Mario with a slight difference to his skin color. This is awesome and can lead to good things.

ItsVolt responds:

thanks! :D

Good work, but I believe it could be better. Some ideas I have are these.

A classic mode for the original style of Dance Dance Revolution

Endless modes for both Swiping Mode and Classic Mode

If you added those 2, then I would rate you a five!

OMNIDAD responds:

The name of the game actually came last so it wasn't in my thoughts at the time of actually developing it, (the pun just made me giggle too much) but I'll definitely consider it, especially since I do want to get to an arrow dance game sometime soon. maybe a sequel, mwahahahaha
The game was originally an endless mode until I realized the futility of life as the random dance icons flashed at speeds on the screen approaching infinity. It was fun.
I'm being silly. Yee, I'll see about tweaking and adding to it, hadn't thought of that

I loved it, but it lagged my computer while playing some of the later missions.

However I still beat it and I'm ready to beat my 84th place record

io3creations responds:

I'm glad you loved it and congrats for beating the game with the extra challenge! :)

They sometimes are slow and sometimes fast. Belongs on Scratch, not newgrounds

IgnaxioYT responds:

I just tried for test to ser whay happens, yeah, you are right, im waiting for getting the Windows 8 to install clickteam

Oh my god that's terrifying and deep

Jaswir responds:

Glad you enjoyed the experience!

Follow us on New Grounds and
Twitter: @jaswirraghoe for more

My browser said that you can take my info.

MrDuck-XS responds:

What info did you mean?

It never lets me play

trumpygame responds:

Hi!

There was cockamamie hacking going on by the DNC causing an issue on mobile devices last week, but luckily I came in and touched it with my ENORMOUS hands as everything I touch turns to gold.

You're gonna love it, you're so gonna love it - it's TREMENDOUS!

Trumpy

For a second I thought JunkWarriors's review was mine. I have the same comments except, this one is much better than he thought. Congrats!

hackD3v responds:

Thanks man :)

There is not enough time to do anything!

Kwing responds:

It is pretty tricky, I admit. Keep trying and make sure to hold down the button.

I'm a Martian with bad art and bad vocabulary and bad stories and bad social skills and a whole lot of and's.

poptart @juicedrop